Mar 13, 2018
Today is an exciting day for us as we launch a new data analytics platform for artists and labels geared towards keeping them informed about the success of their releases. Our goal is to provide additional value to the electronic music industry while at the same time adapting our own business model to enable accelerated growth of both platforms.
1001Trackstats aims to become the leading data aggregator for electronic music, available directly to artists and labels to monitor the global performance of their tracks and provide them with an easy way of using data to drive important career decisions.
Our platform contains three primary sets of features: an Activity Feed providing real-time updates from all data sources, an Analytics page for each track, and a customizable Reporting feature. The dashboard launches with data from 1001Tracklists, Beatport, Spotify, and SoundCloud and will incorporate more data sources in the near future.
Having 1001Tracklists data presented this way allows for easy DJ support monitoring and reporting capabilities. By adding data from each of the other sources, it enables 1001Trackstats to become the one-stop-shop for staying informed about cross platform performance. Easily visualize an artist's current positioning, and gain valuable insight on how to manage and improve an their promotion strategy.
For 1001Trackstats, our artist plans will be €10/month and label plans €15/month (or €100/€150 per year, respectively). This new revenue stream will allow us to sink even more time and resources into big projects and improve the user experience for everyone, both for our regular users and core contributors (to whom we are ever grateful for your support). We are currently working on the main site redesign that will enable easier site navigation, expanded features, the ability to organize your favorite tracks, and much more.
1001Trackstats Core Features:
- Compiled data from 1001Tracklists, Spotify, SoundCloud & Beatport
- 1001Tracklists: Full DJ Support Data
- Spotify: Playlisting Data for more than 1.4M Playlists
- SoundCloud: Advanced Play & Repost Data
- Beatport: Historic Overall & Genre Chart Positioning Data
- Activity Feed showing chronological milestones
- Analytics page for each track showing cross-platform performance
- Customizable reports
- Twitter integration for easy access and social sharing
- Reports for all existing data sources (Spotify, SoundCloud & Beatport) [Q2 2018]
- Apple Music Playlist Integration [Q2 2018]
- Launch of Mobile App with customizable push notifications [Q3 2018]
- Global radio monitoring [Q3 2018]
- Implementation of more data sources (YouTube, iTunes, Shazam & Blog Supports) [TBD]
The best is yet to come.
The 1001 Team
Get started today at 1001Trackstats.com
short url 1001.tl/4u9pwu