1001 Holdings Limited
Office 302, Dominion Center, 43-59 Queen's Road East, Wanchai, Hong-Kong
852 8191 2446
Information We Collect
Information provided by your Social Networks
How we use the information we collect
We may use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- to identify you as the Owner of your Content, as the rightholder of your sound-recordings, and/ or other contributions that you make to 1001Tracklists
- to provide, maintain, personalize, protect and improve 1001Tracklists, your 1001Tracklists account, our services, products, and advertising, including those from third parties, for example by providing customized, personalized, or localized content, recommendations, features, and advertising on 1001Tracklists
- to publish your public profile with the information you choose to publish publicly, such as your name, photo, links to other social profiles, and actions you take on 1001Tracklists or on third-party applications connected to your 1001Tracklists account
- to provide other users with information regarding people's listening and supporting behavior of their content
- to ensure technical functionality of 1001Tracklists, provide you with technical support, develop new products, functions and services, and analyze your use of 1001Tracklists, including your interaction with applications, advertising, products, and services that are made available, linked to or offered through the Service
- to communicate with you for 1001Tracklists-related updates and notifications or research purposes including via email, notifications, or other messages, which you agree to receive
- to respond to you about any comment or enquiry you have submitted
- to communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for marketing and promotional purposes via email, notifications, or other messages, consistent with any permissions you may have communicated to us (e.g. through your 1001Tracklists account settings); whereas you have always the option to opt out from receiving certain messages (see section 8 below)
- to enable and promote 1001Tracklists, including its features and content as well as products and services made available through 1001Tracklists
- to process your payment and payouts and to prevent or detect fraud; all payment verification information is transmitted using industry-standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption; we comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard
- to enable age restrictions
How your information is shared
- to allow a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets or business
- to respond to legal process (e.g., a court order or subpoena), if we believe in good faith that it is necessary to do so; to comply with requirements of mandatory applicable law; to protect the safety of any person; to protect the rights and property of 1001Tracklists, including to enforce the Terms & Conditions; and to address fraud, security, or technical issues
- to academic researchers for purposes including statistical analysis and academic study, but only in a de-identified format
- to publish de-identified or aggregate information about the use of 1001Tracklists.
Communications with other users Please note that all personal information you display or communicate using interactive features of 1001Tracklists and your Social Networks becomes public information and we are not responsible for any information you choose to make public. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor such traffic via electronic software or otherwise in order to check for obscenity, defamation or abusive language, which we reserve the right to remove at any time. In addition, 1001Tracklists cannot be held responsible for any consequences which flow from your decision to communicate or interact with other 1001Tracklists users in places or under circumstances which we do not control.
SecurityWe are committed to protecting your information. Since your password protects your user account, you should use a unique and strong password that only you know of, limit access to your computer and browser, and log out after having used 1001Tracklists. You should never disclose your password to unauthorized people. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We use certain security measures to help keep your personal information safe. While we take data protection precautions, no security measures are completely secure, and we do not guarantee the security of user information. In the event that we believe that the security of your personal information in our possession or control may have been compromised or could be at risk, we may seek to notify you. If a notification is appropriate, we would endeavor to do so as promptly as possible under the circumstances, and, to the extent we have your email address, we may notify you by email. You consent to our use of email as a means of such notification. If you prefer for us to use another method to notify you in this situation, please contact us.!
LinksWe may display advertisements from third parties and other content that links to third party websites. We cannot control or be held responsible for third parties' privacy practices and content. Please read their privacy policies to find out how they collect and process your personal information.
Children1001Tracklists is not intended for use by and not directed to children. Anyone under the age of 13 is not permitted to use 1001Tracklists and must not attempt to register an account or submit any personal information to us. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13 or allow them to register an account. If it comes to our attention that we have collected personal data from a person under the age of 13, we will delete this information as quickly as possible. If you have reason to believe that we may have collected any such personal data, please notify us immediately at email@example.com.
Accessing and updating your informationYou can access most of your information you provide us with through your account and profile page. If you wish to access, change or delete any other personal data we hold about you, or have any question about the information we hold, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to delete your account, we will do so within a reasonable period of time, but we may need to retain some of your personal data in order to satisfy our legal obligations, or where we have a legitimate reason for doing so.